Post Booking Info
Welcome to the World of Happy Holidays
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Find every detail of your tour before you travel - tour itinerary, hotel and air information, tour billing and much, much more. You can also talk to our management to share with us your valuable feedback.
For Personal Interview Original Documents are required for USA visa
- Valid Passport Minimum 6 month valid passport New + All Old Passport
- Personal covering letter. If a guest is a Company owner, then the letter should be on business Letterhead.
- Leave sanction / Retirement proof / Shop Act License.
- Sponsorship letter. Only when somebody is sponsoring.
- Travelling Itinerary
- Future Emperors Tours Letter.
- Future Emperors Tours payment receipt.
- Last 3 years Income tax papers of the booked guest.
- Bank Passbook or statement.
- Fixed Deposit.
- Shares or bond certificate if applicable.
- Invitation letter from inviter
- Employment proof
- Last 6 months Bank Passbook or statements.
- Last 3 years I.Tax papers
- Resident Permit Copy if applicable.
- All passport and visa copies
- Sponsorship letter
- Employment proof
- Original Bank statement
- Last 3 years Income Tax Papers
- Fixed Deposits.
Additionally, based on the purpose of travel, the following documents are needed :
- Latest school results
- Transcripts and degrees/diplomas.
- Evidence of financial support of sponsorer such as monthly bank statements, fixed deposit slips, or other evidence.
- Employment letter from your employer
- Pay slips from the most recent three months.
Business visitors and company directors
- Evidence of your position in the company and remuneration.
Visiting a relative
- Photocopies of your relative's proof of status e.g. Green Card, naturalization certificate, valid visa,permit etc
Previous visitors to the United States
- If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status.
Documents that need to be carried during Biometric
- Valid Passport
- Confirmation page
- Appointment letter
- Fees Payment Reciept
Visa applicants are fingerprinted by the U.S. Embassy or Consulate as part of the visa interview. During the visa application process, at the Visa Application Centre, an ink-free, digital fingerprint scan will be quickly taken at the time of Biometric. Guest should not have Mehendi or cuts.
|World Tours||Indian Tours|
|Number of days before departure from the date of receipt of your cancellation request||Amount of cancellation charges in % on total tour price must be paid by the Guest/s||Amount of cancellation charges in % on total tour price must be paid by the Guest/s|
|More than 90 days||Registration Amount or 20% of tour cost whichever is higher||Registration Amount or 20% of tour cost whichever is higher|
|90 - 61 days||30%||30%|
|60 - 46 days||50%||50%|
|45 - 31 days||75%||75%|
|30 - 16 days||90%||90%|
|15 - 01 days||100%||100%|
|On the day of departure||100%||100%|
|Cancellation on Additional Service/Deviation will be charge extra GST is applicable on cancellation charges|
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason, he shall make a written application to the Future Emperors or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and deliver it to the concerned sales booking person / Branch In charge at the sales outlet where guest/s booked. The letter or email must contain details of tour code, date of departure, no. of guest's and the original receipts issued by Future Emperors. Cancellation by email will be valid only if given on abovementioned email address. Any other form of request for cancellation shall not be considered as request for cancellation. Such cancellation shall attract the cancellation charges as stated hereinabove.#For the purpose of this clause, cancellation can be due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, the reason of inability to participate due to any illness, death, court orders, non availability of travel documents and the like. As per the Booking conditions, Future Emperors is constrained to levy the aforesaid cancellation charges towards Air tickets, visa, charges by suppliers and the like. Future Emperors reserves the right to cancel a tour departure without assigning any reason. In case of a Visa rejection being force majure, the entire deposit amount shall be forfeited if the guest/s' cancels the tour , as airline tickets ,hotel vouchers and the like are required for the VISA purpose and are non refundable / partial refundable. Any such refund shall be payable to the guest after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after considering above mentioned cancellation charges. All refunds shall be given in Indian rupees only. Future Emperors reserves the right to issue future tour discount letter to their valuable guest.