Leh with Pangong Tour
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination Covered:Leh 3N
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
Led and Ladakh is quite beautiful places in North Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir. If you want to completely enjoy visiting these amazing natural places then you can take help from Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd. By taking the help of such experts you will not face any problems with your trip. Your tour will start after you arrive at the Leh airport where you will be received by a representative of the company. After that, you will be taken to the hotel rooms where you can get refreshed. From there you can enjoy tea and coffee which will be quite amazing. After that, you will visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa during the afternoon. The second day of the tour will also be quite adventurous as you will be going for sightseeing in various places like Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, and Stok Palace Museum. So your second day will be quite adventurous and you can also enjoy a hot lunch which is included in the tour. On the third day of the tour, you will be going to Pangong Lake. It is located on the Indo-China Border. Not only that you can also check out Chang-la pass. After the tour, you can go back to your hotel room and rest. You can enjoy a delicious dinner at midnight. On the next and last day, you will be departing to Leh airport and then take your flight back to your home which will conclude your tour.
- Leh Market:- • Leh Market- In Leh- Ladakh the Leh Market is very famous. The eye-catching shops will always blow your mind for buying the amazing things in Ladakh. You can buy Tibetan handicrafts and wares. They have Thangka paintings that make for beautiful sacred wall-pieces and meditational means, Buddha statues in different poses and sizes, each with its own significance. The silver and stone jewellery which is also famous for Ladakhi jewellery makes a gorgeous additional to your or your loved ones.
- Pangong Lake:- • Pangong Lake- The famous and sparkling blue Pangong lake is situated near Leh Ladakh in the Himalayas. The endorheic lake is 12 Km long and extends from India to Tibet, with two-thirds of it lying in the latter. A unique feature of the lake is that it does not remain blue throughout the year or even the day, rather it changes colours from azure to light blue to green and grey too.
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
A Complete day of visit to the monasteries (104 Kms). After breakfast, drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel
After leisurely breakfast full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), enroute crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Arrive hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
06:00hrs. Transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with memories
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Leh||HOTEL YAK TAIL / HOTEL DREAM LAND or similar||HOTEL SILK ROUTE / HOTEL NAMGYAL PALACE or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- All the tour as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast at all places
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation by Indigo/Innova.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC will not available in Leh Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...