Leh with Khardung la Pass | 3 Nights 4 Days
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination Covered:Leh – Khardongla Pass
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
Leh has always been one of the most popular tourist destinations with many natural places to visit there. If you love adventurous and wants to go on an amazing journey then you can go on this amazing tour organized by Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd. By going on a planned tour will help you to enjoy all the popular places without having to worry about anything. The first day you will be arriving at the Leh airport and you will be received by a representative after which you will directly go back to your hotel room where you can relax. After enjoying your lunch you will visit places like Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Now you can go back to your hotel room where you can rest in for the night. On the second day of the tour, you will be going for Sightseeing in Leh where you can visit Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis Monasteries, and Stok Palace Museum. During lunchtime, you will get a pack or hot lunch so that you can get re-energized. You will return to Leh during the evening and stay in your hotel room. For the third day of the tour, you will be going to Khardongla Pass which is the high motorable road in the world. It is about 18380 feet which are quite high and you can enjoy motor riding at this place. After that, you are free to explore all the local places and then you can stay in your hotel room. On your last day, you will be dropped to the airport to go back to Delhi.
- Leh Market:- • Leh Market- In Leh- Ladakh the Leh Market is very famous. The eye-catching shops will always blow your mind for buying the amazing things in Ladakh. You can buy Tibetan handicrafts and wares. They have Thangka paintings that make for beautiful sacred wall-pieces and meditational means, Buddha statues in different poses and sizes, each with its own significance. The silver and stone jewellery which is also famous for Ladakhi jewellery makes a gorgeous additional to your or your loved ones.
- Pangong Lake:- • Pangong Lake- The famous and sparkling blue Pangong lake is situated near Leh Ladakh in the Himalayas. The endorheic lake is 12 Km long and extends from India to Tibet, with two-thirds of it lying in the latter. A unique feature of the lake is that it does not remain blue throughout the year or even the day, rather it changes colours from azure to light blue to green and grey too.
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
A Complete day of visit to the monasteries (104 Kms). After breakfast, drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Leh to Khardong La to Leh (78 Kms) 0800 Hrs. Drive for Khardongla Pass, which is the World’s highest motorable road ranging at18380 feet. Return to Leh in the afternoon, and enjoy a Hot Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch one is free to explore the local market at one’s disposal. Overnight stay at Hotel.
06:00hrs. Transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with memories
|Per Person Cost||Standard Package||Deluxe Package|
|₹ Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|₹ Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|₹ Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|City||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Leh Ladakh||HOTEL YAK TAIL / HOTEL DREAM LAND||HOTEL SILK ROUTE / HOTEL NAMGYAL PALACE|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per
- Pick up & drop at Airport
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation by Innova/Xylo
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...