Himalayan Harmony Darjeeling and Gangtok
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Gangtok - Darjeeling - Bagdogra
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
With the Himalayan Harmony Darjeeling and Gangtok tour package, you will be able to go to one of the best tourist attractions located in eastern India. On the first day, you will arrive at Bagdogra Airport/railway station from where you will be picked up by the representative of Indian Passages Ltd. You will check-in at your hotel, and then you have to stay overnight in Gangtok. On the next day, you will be driven to Tsomgo lake where you will spend some beautiful time, and then you will go to the Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial, and at evening, you will be driven back to your hotel. On the 3rd day, you will have your breakfast, and then you are going to enjoy the Gangtok sightseeing in which you will get the chance to visit Jharki Waterfalls, Flower show, Enchey Monastry and Handicraft Centre. You will return to your hotel and then you will be drivne to Darjeeling where you will stay at hotel overnight. On the 4th day, you will enjoy Darjeeling sightseeing, which is amazing. In the morning, you will be taken to the Tiger hill where you will get the chance to see the beautiful sunset. Other than this, you will also go to the Ghoom Monastery. After having your breakfast, you can go on sightseeing tour of Darjeeling which covers the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Tea Garden and Tenzing Rock. On the last day, you will be driven to Bagdogra airport or railway station according to your requirement.
- Tsomgo Lake- Tsomgo Lake- It is located just 38 Km away from the capital city of Sikkim, Gangtok is among the most popular tourist places in Sikkim. A snaky road through rocky mountain topography and strident mountains which takes to the Tsomgo Lake is a lot of adventure in itself. You also see the beautiful flowers such as primulas, blue and yellow poppies and Irish. You also enjoy the Yak and Pony ride.
- West Sikkim:- West Sikkim- It is located at the foothills of Mount Kanchenjunga, offers you the best views of the south-east face of Mt. Kanchenjunga. This place is also famous for few of the oldest and holiest Buddhist Monasteries of the world. This place have a beaut and peaceful amalgamation of nature and religious history, the calm and peaceful environment of pelling makes it a famous tourist destination.
Assistance on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok “The Capital of Sikkim”. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Gangtok.
Post breakfast embark on an excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft). Overnight in Gangtok..
After breakfast embark on a half day local sightseeing tour of Gangtok covering Enchey Monastery, Handicraft Centre, Jhakri Waterfalls, and Flower Show. Return to hotel. Post lunch take the transfer to Darjeeling. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Darjeeling.
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) visit to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back we see Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling covering - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee selfhelp Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Peace Pagoda. Evening free or can be spent at the mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling
Post breakfast take the departure transfer to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station for your onward journey.
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Super Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Gangtok||Hotel Tashi Thendup / Hotel Renam / Hotel Sai Kripa / Pratigya Residency||Dewachen Retreat / Sidlon Residency / Temi House / Fortuna Gangtok||Royal plaza / Orange Village Resort / Suhim Portico / Tara Palace|
|Darjeeling||North Star / Shanti Palace / Heritage Seven Seventeen||Villa Everest / Anand Palace||Little Tibet / R J Resorts / Cedar Inn|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals (As Per Above Package)
- All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle – (As per itinerary).
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Magic in Darjeeling | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Gangtok Special | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Jaldapara and Lataguri Tour
- Darjeeling With Kalimpong Tour
- Best Of Himalayas Tour | 4 Nights 5 Days
- Best of Gangtok With Pelling | 4 Nights 5 Days
- Magic Of Mountains | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Himalayan Golden Triangle | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Best of Sikkim 5 Nights Tour Package
- Best Tour To Gangtok - Pelling - Darjeeling
- Best of Sikkim | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Explore Darjeeling with Gangtok
- Magnificient Tour To Himalaya Golden Triangle
- Essence of Himalayan Golden Triangle
- Explore the Eastern Himalaya
- Essence of Sikkim
- Explore Sikkim Himalayas
- Bengal Himalaya Tour
- Best of Darjeeling - Pelling - Gangtok Tour
- Moments under Khangchenzongha
- Explore The Himalaya Orchid
- Gems of Himalaya Tour
- Treasure of Himalaya
- Complete East Himalaya Tour
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...