Grand Tour of Sri Lanka | 6 Nights 7 Days
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered:Colombo –Dambulla - Sigiriya –Kandy – Nuwara Eliya - Beruwela - Colombo
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
As Mythologial connect Sri Lanka has more that 50 Ramayan Sites from the palace of Seeta Maiya Ji captivity to the battlefields of war where Shree Ram slew Ravana. Ravana having ten headed demon King. You will find alpine himalayan species and beautiful mountains in Sr Lanka. Sri Lanka is located southeast of India, The capital of Sri Lanka is Colombo. Sri Lanka is also known as Island country in South Asia. Sri Lanka is known for these two lovely names. Pearl of Indian Ocean is given to this small island nation probably due to its incredible natural beauty, extraordinary biodiversity as well as its precious gemstones.
- Colombo City Tour:- Colombo City Tour- Colombo is Sri Lankas prime city. Colombo is often called called the capital of Sri Lanka as well. Colombo is Sri Lankas most popular tourist destination. The coastal city is a beautiful place to spend a couple of days just relaxing, indulging in the local food and leisure activities.
- Kandy City Tour:- Kandy City Tour- Kandy is a prominent Sri Lankan city found precisely in the middle of the country. Kandy is renowed for being the site of the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic. Kandy is also home to numerous remarkable museums and scenic attractions.
Upon arrival at the Colombo airport, begin your journey towards Dambulla. On the way, you are going to stop at Pinnawela, to visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and observe the captive-breeding program under controlled conditions. Overnight at Dambulla.
Have your breakfast and leave for a tour of Dambulla. Visit Dambulla Rock Temple, containing around 150 images of Lord Buddha. Later, continue towards Sigiriya. After reaching, move to the hotel and leave for sightseeing. You will cover the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, popular for its amazing frescoes. Overnight stay.
Post breakfast, proceed for day-trip to Polonnaruwa. Enjoy its famous ancient spots like the remains of the Royal Palace, The Lotus Bath, Gal Viharya and so on. For lunch, return to Sigiriya. Spend the evening at leisure. Night halt.
- Have your breakfast and leave for Kandy. Once you reach, get transferred to your hotel. Later leave for city tour. Enjoy exploration of the Arts & Crafts Centre, town and market of Kandy, the Kandy Lake, as well as the well-known Temple of the Tooth Relic. Evening is booked for attending a cultural event. Night stay at Kandy.
Have your breakfast and leave for Nuwara Eliya. A hill resort famous for tea production. Also visit the highest mountain in Sri Lanka, Pidurutalagala (8282 ft). Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Relish breakfast, by road, get transferred to Beruwela and check into the hotel. Indulge in leisure activities at the beach. Overnight stay in the hotel.
On the last day of your tour, get transferred to the airport of Colombo for boarding the flight for your onward destination.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers on SIC basis
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...