Golden Triangle With Rajasthan & Khajuraho
Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Destination Covered:Delhi - Udaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Gwalior - Khajuraho - Orchha - Delhi - Amritsar - Delhi
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
After arrival at the Delhi airport, you will be received by our representative, who’ll arrange transfer for you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel
Next morning after breakfast, embark on Delhi sightseeing tour. The major tourist attractions of Delhi include Birla Mandir, Qutub Minar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Red Fort, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, and the President’s House. In the evening revisit Red Fort to witness the impressive light and sound show. After your one day trip to Delhi, spend the night at the hotel.
Post breakfast, embark on a city tour of Udaipur. Visit some of the major tourist hotspots covering the City Palace Museum, Sahelion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Folk Art Museum and Jagdish Temple. In the afternoon pay a visit to the Monsoon Palace situated on the hill that enhances the beauty of this magnificent city. In the evening visit the City Palace located on the banks of Lake Pichola and also enjoy boat ride at the lake, subjected to water level in the lake. Enjoy comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- Post breakfast, embark on a city tour of Udaipur. Visit some of the major tourist hotspots covering the City Palace Museum, Sahelion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Folk Art Museum and Jagdish Temple. In the afternoon pay a visit to the Monsoon Palace situated on the hill that enhances the beauty of this magnificent city. In the evening visit the City Palace located on the banks of Lake Pichola and also enjoy boat ride at the lake, subjected to water level in the lake. Enjoy comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, you will be indulging in spiritual delights of the Golden Triangle with Rajasthan tour. In the morning after breakfast, drive to the holy city of Pushkar. Stop midway to visit Ajmer where the Dargah of the great Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti is sited. The visitors from all faiths and sects come to take Saint’s blessings, as his blessings are infallible for all. After the visit to Dargah, resume your drive to Pushkar. The city is one of the most sacred Hindu towns in India. Upon reaching Pushkar, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Later in the day attend the prayer ceremony at the Brahma temple. Stay the night at the hotel.
Post breakfast, leave for Jaipur by road. Upon arrival check-in at one our enlisted hotels. Later in the day explore the major tourist attractions of the city including the Jal Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Central Museum and Birla Mandir. Spend the evening as to your liking. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The next day begins with an excursion to the Amber Fort which is accompanied with an exciting joy ride on an elephant. The afternoon remains busy with the city tour featuring City Palace along with the Royal Observatory and Hawa Mahal. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, proceed for Jaipur to Agra tour. Upon reaching Agra, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After rest and relaxing for a while, head to sightseeing tour of Agra covering places like Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb and Taj Mahal that has left tourist spellbound by its beauty. The Taj Mahal was commissioned by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Later in the day visit other major tourist attractions like the Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Itmad-ud-Daula’s Tomb and the Birbal Bhawan. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
- Next morning after breakfast, leave for Gwalior. Upon reaching Gwalior, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting and relaxing for a while, step out to visit the major tourist attractions of Gwalior covering Gwalior fort, Sas-Bahu temples and the Archaeological Museum. Retire for the night in the hotel.
On the 10th day of the Golden Triangle tour with Khajuraho, drive straight to Khajuraho. Upon arrival, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while, proceed for a guided tour to Khajuraho. Start driving towards the group of famous Chandela dynasty temples. These temples are worldwide known for their spectacular erotic sculptures and carvings. The Western Group of temples that are dedicated to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu includes the Kandariya Mahadeo temple, the Matangesvara temple, the Lakshmana temple, and the Varaha Temple. Spend overnight at the hotel.
The Golden Triangle tour with Rajasthan & Khajuraho comes with a lot more surprises. Next morning after breakfast, leave for Orchha. After resting and relaxing for a while, step out to visit the major tourist attractions of Orchha like the Jehangiri Mahal, the Raj Mahal and the Laxminarayan temple, famous for their fine frescoes and mural paintings. In the evening, board a train from Jhansi to Delhi. Upon reaching Delhi, check-in at one of our listed hotels for an overnight stay.
Leave for Amritsar in the morning by train. Upon arrival, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After taking rest for a while leave for excursion to Tarn Taran, built in memory of Guru Arjun Dev. Later drive to Gobindwal, a short drive from Tarn Taran. Afterwards proceed to Hazoor Sahib to visit the Samadhi of the second Sikh guru, Guru Angad Dev Ji. Stay the night at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, set out to visit Jallianwala bagh, the historic site where hundreds of men, women and children were massacred by British General Michael Dyer. Later in the day proceed to Gurudwara Baba Bakala. In the evening visit Wagah Border for witnessing the Flag Retreat / Changing of Guard Ceremony. Stay the night at the hotel.
Today is the last day of your 14 days Golden Triangle with Rajasthan & Khajuraho tour package. Today morning, get dropped to the railway station to board the train to Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, get transferred to the Delhi airport to catch the flight for onward destination.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers on SIC basis
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...