Glimpse of Europe | 4 Night 5 Days
Duration: 4 Night 5 Days
Destination Covered:Paris - France | Lucerne - Switzerland | Innsbruck - Austria
Price: ₹ 59,999
Europe is a continent located entirely in the Northern hemisphere and mostly in the eastern hemisphere. The Ancient Greeks divided the world into three major units, Asia and Libya. There are actually several theories on how Europe got its name, but one of the most popular legends is one where the Phoenician Princess Europa was kidnapped by Zeus. Do You Know? Europeans eat 50% of all the worlds chocolate.
- Paris:- Paris- Paris has one of the greatest art repositories in the world, harboring artistic pedigree in the likes of Renoir, Rodin, Picasso, Monet and Van gogh. The mesmerizing wrought iron spire of the Eiffel Tower piercing the skyline, the arcade Triomphe guarding the most glamorous avenue.
- Rome:- Rome- Rome, The capital of Italy. Rome is a multifaceted metropolis steeped in a rich history of culture. It is located on the central western side of the Italian peninsula. The beauty of artifacts at the Vatican museums are unparalleled and no one can leave.
Guests will meet at International Airport as per the scheduled flight departure time and fly to Paris. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their convenience, directly at Paris Airport / Lunch restaurant/ Paris hotel according to the group schedule. Welcome to Paris - City of Love & Fashion! On arrival, we proceed towards Montparnasse Tower from where we can enjoy panoramic views of entire Paris city and the magnificent man-made wonder, Eiffel Tower. Our city exploration will further take us through Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and L’ Arc De Triomphe.
Today a wonderful journey awaits as we make our way to a beautiful city located in the heart of Switzerland - Lucerne.
We proceed to Engelberg – Mt. Titlis today, where we experience world’s first revolving cable car ride – Rotair Titlis. At the top of the mountain, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy the thrilling Ice Flyer ride and snow sliding (subject to operation). Later, let’s explore the city of Lucerne wherein we visit the Lion monument and Kappelbrucke wooden bridge. We then drive through Vaduz – the capital of Liechtenstein and enjoy a lovely tram ride which takes us through the sights and scenery of this tiny but unique country. We proceed to Innsbruck for our night stay.
At Innsbruck, we enjoy a walking city orientation tour of Innsbruck (Bridge over the River Inn), which includes sights such as Inn River, Golden Roof and Maria Theresien Strasse. From here, we visit the city of Wattens to see the charming and mesmerizing, Swarovski Crystal World and Museum. Later, we proceed to Munich - the city of the Annual Oktoberfest in Germany.
The city lives up to its motto of ‘München mag dich (Munich loves you) as we enjoy the sights and pleasures of the city which include The Hofbräuhaus – oldest beer house, The Marienplatz (city square) with its famous tourist attraction - Glockenspiel and the majestic Opera house. Our tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through email, Facebook, mobile and meet each other again on more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to the airport as per their scheduled group flight time and ‘Joining & Leaving Tour’ guests will depart as per their flight timings to take a return flight home.
|Per Person Cost||Single Person||Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing||Child 2 - 11 Year with Bed||Child 2 - 11 Year without Bed|
|Total Price||₹ 1,21,774||₹ 1,06,672||₹ 1,06,264||₹ 89,652||₹ 85,570|
|City - Country||Hotel Name|
|Paris - France||Novotel Orly Rungis /or similar|
|Lucerne - Switzerland||Hotel Central AG /or similar|
|Innsbruck - Austria||Hotel Olympia /or similar|
|Munich - Germany||Holiday Inn Munich - Unterhaching /or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class airfare
- Airport taxes
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Travel Documents & Requirements :-
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...