Ganga Darshan Tour
Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Destination Covered:Haridwar 2N
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
Ganga River is very well known in the world and it is a trans-boundary river of Asia which flows through the nations of India and Bangladesh. The total length of this river is 2,525 km and it is rising in the western Himalayas in the Indian state of Uttaranchal Pradesh.
The Ganga River is the most sacred river of Hindus and it is also a lifeline to thousands of people as they live alongside this river and fulfill their daily needs. This river is worshipped as a goddess of Ganga in Hinduism. Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd has created this Ganga Darshan Tour for the pilgrimage who wants to be blessed by worshipping the Ganga.
In Ganga Darshan Tour, we have covered local areas of Haridwar. Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North Indias Uttaranchal Pradesh state. Haridwar has numerous sacred ghats. Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti which is world famous and millions of tourists visit this place throughout the year especially for this Aarti.
With Ganga Darshan Tour, you will also visit the main ghat Har ki Pauri, Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains, Local temple, Ashrams, Ghats and Ganga Aarti.
Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd has categorized this tour in 4 different categories such as Standard, Deluxe, Luxury, and Premium. Breakfast will be provided at all the hotels. Accommodation will be on Double / Twin Sharing Basis and all the transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Haridwar. Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the Ganges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat Har ki Pauri (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the rivers power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here. Overnight at Haridwar.
Morning after breakfast check out your hotel visit Local temple, Ashrams, Ghats, go for shopping and also enjoy the evening aarti on the ghats of Ganga. Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury||Premium|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Haridwar||HOTEL FLORA or similar||HOTEL JAISMINE or similar||THE ABODE or similar||COUNTRY INN SUITE or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- All the tour as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast at all places
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation by Indigo/Innova.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC will not available in Uttaranchal Pradesh Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Uttranchal Honeymoon Tour Package | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Char Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Corbett Wildlife Tour
- Lake tour to Nainitaal
- Mountains with Wildlife
- Serene Uttaranchal | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Adventurous Uttaranchal | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Delightful Uttarakhand With Corbett | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Uttrakhand With Mukteshwar | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Uttaranchal With Haridwar Tour Package | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Beauty of Uttaranchal | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Feel the Nature
- Uttarachal tour with Ganga Arti
- Uttranchal Lakes & Water fall tour | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Complete Uttaranchal Tour | 9 Nights 10 Days
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...