Corbett Wildlife Tour
Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Destination Covered:Corbett (2)
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
With Corbett Wildlife Tour, you will see Asia’s one of the best National Parks. Jim Corbett National Park is part of the larger Corbett Tiger Reserve. This park is first to come under the Project Tiger initiative. The magical landscape of Corbett is very well known and prominent for its tiger wealth. It is founded as Hailey National Park in 1936. This national park has the fame of being the oldest and the most prestigious national park of India. The Project was built in 1973 and extends over 520 square kilometers; the entire area consists of hills, marshy areas, river belts, meadows and large lakes. This national park has a good population of tigers and rare species such as crocodile and other, this national park is one of the most popular destinations for wildlife lovers.
There are over 70,000 visitors come to visit this park every season. Forest has covered 73% of the national park. Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd has exclusively crafted Corbett Wildlife Tour for the tourists who love to explore National Park. It has approximate 110 different tree species, 50 different species of mammals, 25 reptile species and 580 beautiful birds’ species.
In Corbett Wildlife Tour, you will see Jim Corbett National Park, Museum of Corbett National Park at Dhangari, Surrounding forest and Riverside, Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House at Choti Haldwani, National Park on afternoon Jeep Safari.
Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd has categorized this tour in 4 different categories such as Standard, Deluxe, Luxury, and Premium. Breakfast will be provided at all the hotels and all the transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Corbett. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel. Hotel is near as per your flexibility move for local sightseeing around Jim Corbett National Park, the famous Museum of Corbett National Park at Dhangari. Back to Hotel. Evening tea and Dinner. Overnight Stay at Hotel/ Resort.
Wake up early to experience the surrounding forest and Riverside, the flora and fauna of the area. After Breakfast, drive to beautiful Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House at Choti Haldwani. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch leave for Game drive in the National Park on afternoon Jeep Safari. Back in the Evening. Tea and Dinner. Overnight Stay at hotel/ Resort.
Wake up with a leisure Breakfast Bid goodbye to Tigers of Corbett and depart for Delhi with memories of life time trip.
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury||Premium|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Corbett||CORBETT MOTEL or similar||ROOP RESORT or similar||CORBETT HEAVEN or similar||SOLLUNA RESORT or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- All the tour as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast at all places
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation by Indigo/Innova.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC will not available in Uttaranchal Pradesh Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Uttranchal Honeymoon Tour Package | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Char Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Ganga Darshan Tour
- Lake tour to Nainitaal
- Mountains with Wildlife
- Serene Uttaranchal | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Adventurous Uttaranchal | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Delightful Uttarakhand With Corbett | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Uttrakhand With Mukteshwar | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Uttaranchal With Haridwar Tour Package | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Beauty of Uttaranchal | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Feel the Nature
- Uttarachal tour with Ganga Arti
- Uttranchal Lakes & Water fall tour | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Complete Uttaranchal Tour | 9 Nights 10 Days
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...