Char Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
Duration: 9 Nights 10 Days
Destination Covered:Delhi - Haridwar - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Rudraprayag - Haridwar - Delhi
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
The Char Dham Yatra Ex Haridwar journey begins with the drive to Barkot from Haridwar via the exploration at the famous hill station of Mussoorie. Devotees get the golden chance of seeing the Kempty Falls & Mussoorie Lake on their journey. Devotees take a night halt at Barkot, and the subsequent day, they drive to Yamnotri via approximately 5 km trek from Janki Chatti. After the darshan at Yamnotri, pilgrims will detour towards Barkot to reach and explore at Uttarkashi. After the holistic darshan at the Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, devotees get back towards Uttarkashi for their night stay. The fourth day of this tour starts with a drive towards Gangotri and subsequently returning to Uttarkashi. The very next day, devotees go for their holy pilgrimage to Guptkashi while exploring the Mandakini River on the way. After the night stay at this sacred place, pilgrims emerge with their journey towards Kedarnath from Guptkashi & Guptkashi towards Badrinath. From Badrinath, pilgrims travel to Rudraprayag after the night stay at Guptkashi and head towards Narsinh Mandir which is situated in Joshimath on their way. From Rudraprayag, devotees return to Haridwar which finishes this holistic sacred journey successfully with Future Emperors Private Limited.
- Barkot – One of the popularly known hill stations and famous for apple orchards and beautiful landscapes, Barkot is situated on the banks of River Yamuna in the Uttarakhand state of India
- Kempty Falls – One of the ancient exploration place and the picnic spot which is located approximately 15 km away from Mussoorie
- Mussoorie Lake – Perfect for the picnic spot as well as boating and exploring the scenic beauty of Doon valley. Located approximately 5 km away before Mussoorie
- Janki Chatti – Surrounded by the snow-covered mountains, this place is famous for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers
- Uttarkashi – Situated on the banks of the Bhagirathi River, it is renowned for places such as Vishwanath Mandir, Har Ki Doon, Yamnotri, Nachiketa Lake, etc.
- Other highlights include Guptkashi, Narsinh Mandir, Gangotri, Rudraprayag, and Joshimath
Arrive New Delhi and well drive to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar, check in to your hotel. In the evening, proceed to Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Dinner and Overnight stay at Haridwar.
This morning arrive in Haridwar and drive to Uttarkashi. On arrival check in into the hotel. Uttarkashi is situated on the banks of river Bhagirathi and is famous for its historical monuments, Temples & Ashrams. In the evening, Visit the famous Vishwanath Temple. Dinner and Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Early morning breakfast at hotel and drive to Gangotri. Nestled in the magnificent Garhwal Himalayas, Gangotri is set at an altitude of 3048 mts. Upon arrival at Gangotri take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges which is also called Bhagirathi at its origin Visit the Gangotri Temple. The 18th centurys temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga is located near a sacred stone where King Bhagirathi worshipped Lord Shiva. Ganga is believed to have touched earth at this spot. The temple is an exquisite 20 ft. high structure made of white granite. After performing Pooja Late afternoon drive back to Uttarkashi. Dinner & Overnight stay at Uttarkashi
After early morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive for Guptkashi. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Guptkashi town. Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel/Camps
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag. From where, you will start your 20 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. Trudging with you are pilgrims chanting "Jai Bholenath." Sometimes the mist would envelop the mountains and slowly lift away, revealing a shiny blinding-white peak that threatens to rupture the skies. On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges. Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges. Later youll start the return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. The vehicles wait for you in Sonprayag Car Parking and you’ll drive to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Guptkashi/ Rudraparyag.
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh youll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station
Morning breakfast at hotel, and you are on your last lap of this Chardham Yatra journey. Drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Haridwar||Hotel Urmi or similar||Ambrosia Sarovar Portico or Similar|
|Uttarkashi||Mahima Resort/Ganga Putra or similar||Hotel 5 Elements|
|Badrinath||Hotel Shiv or similar||Narayan Palace or Similar|
|Guptakashi||Hotel Giriraj / Hotel Jagatraj or similar||Himalayan Comfort|
|Rudraprayag||Shangrilla / similar||Monal Resort or Similar|
|Kedarnath||Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Rest House||Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Rest House|
|Badrinath||Hotel Shiv or Similar||Narayan Palace / Similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals
- News Papers in the vehicle
- urface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Uttranchal Honeymoon Tour Package | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Corbett Wildlife Tour
- Ganga Darshan Tour
- Lake tour to Nainitaal
- Mountains with Wildlife
- Serene Uttaranchal | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Adventurous Uttaranchal | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Delightful Uttarakhand With Corbett | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Uttrakhand With Mukteshwar | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Uttaranchal With Haridwar Tour Package | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Beauty of Uttaranchal | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Feel the Nature
- Uttarachal tour with Ganga Arti
- Uttranchal Lakes & Water fall tour | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Complete Uttaranchal Tour | 9 Nights 10 Days
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...