Best of Uttaranchal | 6 Nights 7 Days
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered:Delhi - Nainital - Kausani - Corbett - Delhi
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
Nainital is a Himalayan region located in Uttaranchal. Nainital- The Lake city nestled among the Himalayas. Every year millions of tourists visit here and witnessed the beauty of this beautiful town. Nainital is the town of Goddess Naina, the presiding diety of Nainy Lake. Nainital made the british feel homesick for cumbrian lake district, urging them to develop a similar town around the Naini Lake. Youll see there the forested hills surrounded the lake.
- Naini Lake:- Naini Lake- It is nestled amidst the township of Nainital. It is a beautiful natural fresh body lake. The lake is in crescent or kidney shape and is one of the most famous lakes of the Kumaon region. It is bounded by Naini Peak on North Peak or North West, Tiffin Point on the south west and snow-capped peaks on the north, the Nainital lake offers a breathtaking view, especially during early morning and sunset.
- Naina Devi Temple:- Naina Devi Temple- The Naina Devi Temple is a holy site that is situated on the northern shore of Naini Lake, in Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India. This temple is one of the most renowned places of hindu worship all over the country.
Arrive at Delhi Airport /Railway station, meet and greet by our assistance. Precede your drive to Nainital. On arrival at Nainital check into the hotel. Freshen up & rest for some time. Evening free for personal activities Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast take a sightseeing trip to Sat Tal (Optional Cost) – located at Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal, Nakuchiyatal (Optional Cost) – also known as lake of nine corners, BhimTal Lake- is a lake in the town of Bhimtal. Afternoon return at hotel evening and free for leisure activities. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast half day free for shopping. After lunch visit to Snow point (Optional Cost) & take boat ride at Naini Lake - is one of the four Lakes of Kumaon hills. (At Personal Cost). Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Today after breakfast depart for Kausani. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Depart for Corbett after having your morning breakfast. On arrival check into the hotel. Freshen up & proceed for a nature walk along the Kosi River. This area is bird watchers paradise. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Take a jeep safari, (personal cost) drive along the Ramanganga , to look for some fish eating Gharial & Marsh crocodiles. You will possibly see some species of Kingfishers, Pallas & Himalayan Black bear, tiger, leopard & small cats, samber, cheetal, barking deer. You can enjoy an elephant safari. (Personal cost). Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast depart for Delhi to have your connecting Flight/Train for your home town.
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Nainitaal||Royal Rosette||The Earl Court||Vikram Vintage Inn|
|Kausani||The Buransh||Sunita Himalaya Paradise||Heritage Resort|
|Corbett||Le Roi Corbett||Corbett Ratan Resort||The Solluna Resort|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers and sightseeings by Ac Vehicle.
- 1 Night in Kausani at The Buransh or similar
- 2 Nights in Corbett at Country Inn or similar
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- Hotel Luxury Taxes.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...