Best of Nepal | 4 Nights 5 Days
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
Nepal lies between the two domineering land masses and national powers that are India and China. Nepal is ancient history began in the Kathmandu Valley over the centuries its boundaries grew to include tracts of what today are neighboring countries such as India and China. The three major river systems of the Asian Continent (The Ganga, Brahmaputra, The Yangtze, and The Indus) all have the Himalayas as their beginning source. The capital of Nepal is Kathmandu.
- Pokhara:- Pokhara- Pokhara, the Tourist Capital Of Nepal. is the second largest city in this Himalayan country, after Kathmandu. It is one of the highest cities, making it the base for many world famous treks. The highlight the town is its Lakeside, which is a boating paradise flanked with charming shops, dreamy cafes, restaurants and pubs that make up this postcard a perfect town.
- Kathmandu:- Kathmandu- Kathmandu, the city of place, lives true to this description. The city of peace, lives true to this description. The city is charming, busy, bustling, serene, alive and asleep all at once. The capital of Nepal, Kathmandu is the most accessible city in the country.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome assistance by our representative &get transferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing of Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa,Swoyambhunath Stupaand Kathmandu Durbar Square.After sightseeing, return back to the hotel. Rest of the time at your leisure for the personal activities like shopping at well known shopping malls or explore the tourist hub "Thamel "as your own. In the evening you can visit the varieties of restaurant & bar and enjoy live musical shows and nightlife of Thamel.Overnight at Kathmandu.
Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing covering ancient city (World heritage Site) of Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square enroute Thimi. Patan city is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces., just 5 kms south - east from Kathmandu, consists of enchanting m?lange of palace buildings, artistic courtyard, graceful pagoda temples and former palace buildings. One of the main attractions is Krishna Temple built entirely of stone in 19th century for the Hindu God. Thimi is 8 kms east from kathmandu on the way to Bhaktapur. It is known for its artistic masks and earthen pots, often seen spread out on the streets to dry in the sun. It can be called a traditional pottery locality with almost 80% of the population still involved in pottery. Handspun cotton cloth is another Thimi specialty. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is architectural showpieces amongst the three durbar square in the valley. It is highlights the ancient arts of Nepal and conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a 55-window palace of brick and wood.The golden effigies of the kings perched on the top of stone monoliths, the guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in every place Overnight at Kathmandu.
Breakfast, Proceed for sightseeing of Dakshinkali Temple - situated 22 kms southern part of Kathmandu, dedicated important hindu goddess Kali where animals sacrifices are offered to the deity. On the way back, visit Ses Narayan Temple - dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Chobhar George ? a famous George made by Manjushree with sword and drain out the lake which once covered the Lake. Finally drive(1.5hr/30 kms) to Dhulikel for best vantage point to view the peakslike Gaurishankar 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Rolwaling Himalayan region., beautiful landscape, green jungle & rural areas Overnight at hotel.
Walk up early to sunrise view over Himalayas at Dhulikhel and after breakfast, free time till transfer to international airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.
|Per Person Cost||2* Hotels||3*Hotels||4*Hotels||5*Hotels|
|Minimum 2 - 3 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 4 - 6 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 7 - 12 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 13 - 20 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|City||2* Hotels||3*Hotels||4* Hotels||5*Hotels|
|Kathmandu||Thamel hotel /Blue Horizon or similar||Norbulink/ Manang / Samsara or similar||Mansalu/Vaishalior similar||Yak & Yeti / Soaltee Crown or similar|
|Dhulikhel||Himalayan Horizon or similar||Himalayan Horizon or similar||Dhulikhel Lodge or similar||Dhulikhel Mountain Resort or similar.|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Traditional welcome on arrival
- All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle
- 03 Nights accommodation? in Kathmandu on twin sharing on CPAI
- 1 Night accommodation in Dhulikhel on twin sharing on CPAI
- 2 Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley as per the itinerary
- Dhulikhel vist as per the itinerary.
- All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...