Amsterdam Brussels Bruges Tulip
Duration: 5 Night 6 Days
Destination Covered:Amsterdam - Netherlands | Bruges - Belgium | Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Price: ₹ 1,11,111
Guests will meet at as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Amsterdam. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their Convenience, directly at Amsterdam Airport / Lunch restaurant/ Amsterdam hotel according to the group schedule. Welcome to Amsterdam – city with more no. of canals than roads. Evening we enjoy Amsterdam city by canal cruise.
Today we visit Kuenkenhof tulip gardens – the most beautiful spring garden in the world (21st March 2019 – 19th May 2019). Later we pass by Holland’s famous Windmill & we visit miniature of Holland – Madurodam.
Today we proceed to Bruges – On arrival we enjoy walking city orientation tour of Bruges and explore this beautiful town then we visit De Halve Maan Brewery - one of Western Europe`s oldest breweries still active today. Later we enjoy horse drawn carriage ride which takes us through the beautiful sights of Bruges.
Today we proceed to Brussels – capital city of Belgium. On arrival, we enjoy photo stop at Atomium and walking tour of Brussels which includes Grand Place, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Serclaes Monument and Manneken Pis Statue of a little boy.
Today we enjoy city orientation tour of Luxembourg which includes Notre Dame Cathedral, the Corniche, the old town and the Palace of the Grand Dukes (from the outside). Then proceed back to Brussels for overnight stay.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving tour’ guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.
|Per Person Cost||Single Person||Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing||Child 2 - 11 Year with Bed||Child 2 - 11 Year without Bed|
|Total Price||₹ 1,30,800||₹ 1,11,111||₹ 1,10,876||₹ 87,223||₹ 81,509|
|City - Country||Hotel Name|
|Amsterdam - Netherlands||New West Inn Amsterdam / Hotel Campanile Amsterdam Zuidoost|
|Bruges - Belgium||Leonardo Hotel Brugge / Hotel t Zand|
|Brussels - Belgium||Citadines Bruxelles Sainte Catherine Hotel / Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre|
|Luxembourg - Luxembourg||ibis Luxembourg Aeroport / Parc Plaza Hotel|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class airfare
- Airport taxes
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Travel Documents & Requirements :-
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...