7 Days Kashmir Tour with Vaishnodevi
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Jammu - Katra - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Price: Price On Request
With the Kashmir and Vaishno Devi tour package, you will enjoy the beauty of Kashmir for seven days. The Ind tours and Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. will ensure that you can get the best services in the hotel and during transportation. On the very first day, you will arrive at Jammu from where you will be picked up and then dropped to the hotel in Katra. You can get relaxed for some time and then you will start the Vaishno Devi cave temple trekking. You will go through Banganga, Adhkuwari, Saanjhi Chatt and later the temple. After darshan, you can come back to your hotel in Katra. On the 2nd day, you can relax in your hotel and can go to the new market to taste the delicacies of the area. On the next day, you will be sent to Srinagar by car. After reaching there, you can check-in t your hotel, and then you can spend the night comfortably. Next day, you can have your breakfast, and then you will visit Gulmarg. You can take Gondola ride till Khilanmarg to see the beautiful view. On the 5th day, you will be visiting Pahalgam where you will enjoy going through saffron fields and pine forests. At evening, you can spend some time on River Lidder. At night, you can go back to your hotel in Srinagar and on 6th day, you will be driven to Sonamarg. Here, you can go on horse ride to see Thajwas Glacier and then you can return back to Srinagar for overnight stay. On the 7th day, you can have your breakfast and then you will be driven back to Srinagar from where you can complete your rest of the journey.
- Dal Lake In Srinagar:- Dal Lake in Srinagar- The Kashmir valley has some of Indias most beautiful scenery and has even been described as "Paradise On Earth" but Dal Lake is widely regarded as being the "Jewel In The Crown Of Kashmir" and it is also known as the "Jewel Of Srinagar". You can enjoy while roaming in houseboats. You can do shopping while roaming in houseboats. The shops are built at the corner of the lake. You shop pashmina suits and shawls. There are many food joints located near the lake.
- Patnitop:- Patnitop- If you are a nature lover and want to see the Pine Trees, with endless meadows and panoramic views of the snow capped peaks of the Himalayas. Patnitop is a perfect place to experience nature at its picturesque best and wildest. You can do trekking as well as water springs all together making it a popular tourist destination.
After arrival at the Jammu Airport / Station, an IHPL representative helps you with an assisted transfer to Katra, the base for Vaishno Devi Yatra. As you reach Katra, check-into the hotel. Relax for sometime before starting the trek for Vaishno Devi cave temple. Starting from Katra, the trek to the Darbar is around 14 km. The main four points that you cross during the journey are Banganga, Adhkuwari, Saanjhi Chatt and finally the Bhawan or temple. Once inside the gufa or the cave, have Darshan of the Maa Vaishno Devi- residing in the form of 3 pindies (idols), depicting Ma Sarswati, Ma Kali and Ma Laxmi. Post-darshan, if you want you can buy Prasad. Begin backward trek to Katra.
Once you reach the hotel, relax and get freshen-up. The rest of the day is free to either relax or spend it as per one’s interest. One can visit the nearby market; taste the local food specialties and so on .Post dinner, overnight stay in Katra.
After an early breakfast on the 3rd day, get transferred to Srinagar, by road. Evening arrival in Srinagar, check-in at the hotel. The summer capital of Jammu-Kashmir state, Srinagar is popular for its lakes, houseboats and gardens. The evening is at leisure. Stay overnight.
Day 4, post breakfast, is scheduled for a day visit to Gulmarg. The road from Srinagar to Gulmarg via Tangmarg is an extremely mesmerizing one. The snow-clad mountains and the mauve and white flower grown on the side of the road offers a soothing sight to the eyes. As you reach Gulmarg, you are free to spend the doing in the activities of your interest. Enjoy leisure walks or enjoy a ride in the world’s second-highest Gondola ride in Gulmarg up to Khilanmarg. The view from the top is even more enchanting. Back to Srinagar in the evening for an overnight.
On the 5th day of the tour, after breakfast, get all set for a day’s visit to Pahalgam. On the way, do not miss visiting the saffron fields. Admire the mesmerizing views driving through the pine forest. After reaching Pahalgam, you are free to indulge in leisure activities. Visit the local market to splurge on shopping, enjoy a horse ride or you can also partake in rafting in River Lidder. In the evening, return to Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast on day 6, the day is fixed for an excursion to Sonamarg. The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is going to be one of the most memorable one. Known as the ‘gateway to Ladakh’, Sonamarg offers a lot to its visitor. Enjoy a walk or a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier (at your own cost). Return to Srinagar in the evening for an overnight stay.
On the last day post breakfast, complete the check-out formalities. Partake in half-day city tour of Srinagar, covering the prime attractions. Later, get an assisted transfer to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC Indigo/Tavera/Winger/Tempo/Coach
- 06 nights in Srinagar at Hotel
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...