4 Nights 5 Days BHUTAN TOUR
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Thimphu 2N - Paro 2N
Price: ₹ 23999
The Kingdom of Bhutan is a landlocked in Eastern Himalayas in Southeast Asia. The tiny kingdom of Bhutan remained tucked away in total isolation from the rest of the world. That segregation helped to preserve its deep Buddhist monasteries and their traditions. Paro is a town and hub of Paro District in Bhutan. Paro is the only international airport in the country. The word "Bhutan" translates to the "Land Of The Thunder Dragon". It earned the nickname because of the fierce storms that often roll in from the Himalayas. Bhutan is the first country in the world where people protect the environment. Thimphu is one of just two capital cities in Asia that does not have a single traffic light. Bhutan is a small country between India and Tibet, just east of Nepal and North of Bangladesh. Future Emperor Pvt Ltd is well known for arrange a Bhutan Tour Package for 4 Nights 5 Days.
- Rin Pung DZong:- Rin Pung DZong- Rin Pung DZong is a beautiful DZong that means fort, with towering walls, and its known as the fortress on a Heap of Jewels. It is a best tourist places to visit in Bhutan and a classical example of Bhutanese architecture and their traditions.
- Chele La Pass:- Chele La Pass- Chele La Pass is among the popular tourists places in Bhutan. The magnificent pass is en-route the Haa valley in Paro. When you do trek over there you see the panoramic view of the valleys, gushing waterfalls, alpine flowers and clouds drifting above the hills.
- Buddha Dordenna Statue:- Buddha Dordenna Statue- The Buddha Dordenna Statue is a 169 tall statue of of Buddha, built at the foot of the hills in Thimphu. This iconic gold and bronze statue is visible from almost anywhere in Thimphu.
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimphu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Centre, The national animal of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast transfer to Paro. On the way visit the Tamchog Lhakhang – It is situated between Thimphu and Paro and it was built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo. He is also known as the Iron bridge builder. Situated on a hill top, we have to cross an ancient style bridge to reach the temple. On arrival in Paro, check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning fortress of the heap of jewels. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Overnight stay at Paro
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro. OR PARO - FULL DAY HIKE TO TAKTSANG LHAKHANG (TIGERS NEST) Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tigers Nest) (All tourists visiting Dzongs and temples must be dressed appropriately. No half pant, sleeve less shirts, floaters, etc are allowed) with packed or early breakfast - The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 2½ hrs to 3Hrs one way through pine forests. The monastery clings to a huge granite cliff 900 meters from the Paro valley. It is one of the most famous of Bhutans monasteries. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence it is called Tigers Nest. This site has been recognized as a most sacred place and visited by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646 and now visited by all Bhutanese at least once in their lifetime. On 19 April, 1998, a fire severely damaged the main structure of building but now this Bhutanese jewel has been restored to its original splendour. Guest can also opt for Ponies on direct payment basis but for guest who are unable to make it to the top even reaching to the cafeteria area which in almost half way is very fulfilling. Back to the Paro hotel. Afternoon / Evening free at leisure or one can also go for shopping in the market. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Paro Airport for taking onwards connection.
|Per Person Cost||3* Hotels||4*Hotels||5*Hotels|
|Minimum 02 Pax||23777||28999||49999|
|Thimpu||Hotel Migmar / Dorji Elements||Hotel Riverview / Similar||Hotel Druk Thimpu Bhutan / Similar|
|Paro||Olathang Paro / Mandala Resort / Hotel Drukchen||Kichu Resort Paro/ Similar||Como Uma Paro/ Similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Return airport transfers & sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- 2 Nights in Thimphu at Hotel Migmar / Dorji Elements or similar
- 2 Nights in Paro at Hotel Olathang Paro / Mandala Resort / Hotel Drukchen or similar
- Memorial Chortan
- Kuenselphodrang ( Buddha Point )
- Changangkha Lhakhang
- Tashichho Dzong
- Drukyel Dzong
- Ta Dzong
- Taktsang Lhakhang ( Tigers Nest )
- A short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong
- 4 Breakfast
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...